What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A point and click way for you to create amazing graphics for yourself and others
- Just drag and drop any of the 300 logo elements that come built into the software right onto the canvas!
- And you can personalize and Customize each and every one of the templates
- Hundreds of amazing logo elements
- Over 200 logo templates to modify
- The Ability To Import Images!
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Logo Creator scores 71.96/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://thelogocreator.kajabi.com/sp/9968-the-logo-creator-fun-to-use-design-software, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thelogocreator.kajabi.com you’ll also be taken through to thelogocreator.kajabi.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)